SCHEDULESHow to Enroll
8 Assessments measuring the athletes Strength, Speed, Power, Agility, and Muscular Endurance.
- Standing Broad Jump (distance in feet & inches)
- Vertical Jump (Vetec Jump testing system)
- Med Ball Power Toss (kneeling 6lb or 4lb medicine ball toss)
- 40 yard sprint – (laser timing gates)
- Pro Agility Shuttle – (laser timing gates)
- Bench Press – (multiple Rep Max)
- Consecutive Sit-ups – (90 second rep max)
- Horizontal Row – (body weight multiple Rep Max)
Youth, beginners, or those not yet involved in team sports, must demonstrate an adequate ability of strength to effectively move control their body weight during these assessments. For those that do not meet the criteria, CSI does offer private or semi private sessions to modify and build on their athletic ability away from the bigger group sessions.
Assessments & Consultations – by appointment only.
Upon passing the assessments, athletes can schedule their trainings per week. CSI is open during the school year.
As positive Covid-19 cases in our area rise, CSI will ensure the safety of its athletes. Effective August 3:
Purchasing and scheduling options are available at csi.ezfacility.com.
Instructions are available below to register.
*Athletes must wear gloves during training
*Athletes must sanitize hands before and after training
*Athletes must abide by all social distancing protocols
*Equipment will be wiped down regularly
*A mask is required entering and exiting the building
*All water fountains are closed, please bring your own water
1- Log on to csi.ezfacility.com (DO NOT ENTER www.)
2- Make a username and password.
3- Click on the BUY link
4- Click on packages
5- Click on the package you wish to purchase
6- After buying your package select BOOK SESSIONS
(you must book and reserve EACH CLASS INDIVIDUALLY)
For example, If you purchased a HIGH SCHOOL PACKAGE at 2x per week, you can book 2 sessions per week until the 8 training session limit is reached. Again, you will have to book 8 days individually. After booking each class, there will be a notification letting you know how many classes you have left to book with the current package.
*FOR SIBLING REGISTRATION
– you must create and account for each sibling (name/password)
– in your profile, click relationships tab then add relationship
– click on sibling and type their name to add the relationship
– a confirmation email of the relationship will be sent
– once confirmed, you can book all siblings through one account in the “book for” tab in the “book sessions“ link
– after one sibling has been booked, use the “filter” tab to switch sibling accounts and book them into the same class or sign in with each account individually to register all siblings
DUE TO OUR CURRENT LIMITED SPACE:
*Athletes will only be able to cancel/reschedule a session online with a minimum of 24 hour notice.
*Any missed sessions that were not canceled or rescheduled before the advance 24 hour cut off time will be forfeited.
*Athletes will NOT be allowed in a group training session unless they are registered for that specific class.
*WAITING LIST OPTION. Athletes will be automatically booked into a maxed out class when there is cancelation if they are on the waiting list. *Due to the uncertainty of the waiting list we do not recommend using this option
*The MY SCHEDULE tab will show your booked / waiting list schedule for the month.
*Waiting list will NOT count as an attended session if they do not make the class roster.
(Due the 1st of the Month)
1x per week @ $100 per month
2x per week @ $200 per month
3x per week @ $250 per month
Sibling Training Rates:
1x per week @ $150 per month
2x per week @ $300 per month
3x per week @ $400 per month
*Team Discount Rates Available*